This post is not endorsed, published or hosted by Mutual Data Services, Inc. This is a personal post by an employee.
For service-related issues only, you can email firstname.lastname@example.org.
I can do nothing with and have nothing to do with billing-related issues. Emails sent to any other email address not designated for this process may not be monitored, let alone responded to. There is no office staff and there are no other employees.
I'm limited in what I can do if something goes down before the end of the month, but will keep things running to the extent possible.
Please keep emails related to service / new service only and civil. I'll keep the info below online (bookmark if you want), but support options will be removed if this cannot be adhered to.
References to third-party companies are not endorsements and for informational purposes only. While I believe the information to be accurate, it may be inaccurate or incomplete. Due to the available time until I'm a former employee, inaccurate or missing information may not be corrected. This information is provided AS-IS, without warranty or guarantee of any kind.
This is a list of internet service providers that may offer services in our general coverage areas. You may want to start here if you don't know where to look.
These are listed in no particular order.
- http://invisalink.net/ - Wireless internet. Known to operate toward the Ovid and Elsie areas in the past.
- https://point-broadband.com - Formerly Casair. Wireless internet and they may have fiber in limited locations. Potentially Maple Rapids to Kurncz area, though uncertain. Believe they have fiber in Middleton, potentially elsewhere.
- https://cmsinter.net - Wireless internet, possibly fiber in limited locations. Potentially in Middleton / Perrinton area.
- https://homeworks.org - Fiber internet for some Tri-County Electric customers. Near Maple Rapids, Elsie / Ridge Rd and Colony Rd toward Kurncz, but only for Tri-County Electric customers that I'm aware.
- https://daystarr.net - Fiber internet in very limited locations. Mostly limited to St. Johns and Ovid I believe.
- https://spectrum.net - Cable internet. In-town coverage for parts of Fowler, Elsie, Saint Johns.
- https://wowway.com - Cable internet. In-town coverage for parts of Pewamo.
- https://starlink.com - Satellite Internet. No clue on coverage, however, for rural areas, I'd look into this before traditional satellite internet service.